Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday just sucks! :(



Sitting here and I almost feel like crying. It’s almost 6:00pm. All the subs would be changed and ready to party. Everyone would be gathered. The music would be on and you could almost feel the tension in the air. The expectancy of the night to come. I want to hate this Saturday. I want to hate that my friends are having fun. But I can’t deny them their pleasure. My salvation is in remembering the past parties and how good I felt. Remembering the last party that I went to and how I was just this side of subspace. How wonderful I felt. I was able to take so much more at that party than I had at any of the previous parties, which only makes sense. It’s those feelings that help me get through the Saturdays that are party days, the days that I miss and would give just about anything to be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment